- Poster can be
- unique part, size: A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm) or,
- multiple parts, size: A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) or A3 (297 mm x 420 mm) (Figure 1).
- Poster margins: Right = 3 cm, Left = 3 cm, Top = 4 cm, Bottom = 4 cm.
- In the poster, Times New Roman or Arial should be used as font type.
- Font size used in the poster should be for:
Title: 72 point
Headings: minimum 20 point
Text: minimum 16 point
- Authors' names and affiliations should be written under the paper title on the poster.
- You don't write an abstract to the poster.
- Poster can be prepared in a lot of column format as 2, 3 or 4 columns.
Minimum 1 cm between two columns should be left.